Up to £26,000
Forward Role are proud to be working with an award winning law firm based in South Manchester who went through substantial growth in 2017. This is an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Executive to make a difference to a fast moving business across the full marketing mix! You would report into the Head of Marketing and would support with marketing projects and campaigns. They are looking for a self-motivated candidate with the ability to generate brilliant ideas!
- Creation of fully integrated marketing campaigns
- Create and write unique blogs and content articles for all areas across the business
- Social Media (including managing the firm’s Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, creating a tailored social media plan and growing the social media presence)
- A strong understanding of SEO to increase visibility, fully reviewing all web activity and traffic. You will work with the content marketing teams on web development projects and the measurement of all digital activity.
- PPC – Adwords experience is preferable.
- Liaise with internal clients, other support functions such as facilities or central management, third party suppliers such as printers or design agencies, to ensure all parties involved in a project are fully communicated to, kept up to date of progress and have clear actions at every step of a project lifecycle.
- Provide high quality management information (including ROI) on the performance of marketing activities and programmes
- Website administration (including uploading and reviewing content, creating landing pages)
- Networking (including maintaining an events calendar and managing internal process)
- Seminars and events (including planning, delivering and gathering feedback); some events may require the Marketing Executive to work early mornings or late evenings to set up or manage events.
- Internal communications (compiling internal news e-mails, sourcing and writing content for the firms internal magazine).
- Data & Market Research (reviewing the legal industry, market research projects)
- Liaise with PR agent to identify opportunities for external press and manage PR across relevant teams and projects including handling enquiries from the national press, TV and radio stations
- A professional approach and behaviour
- A confident and proactive approach to clients, staff and workload
- Strong understanding of digital marketing, social media and analytics
- Super organisational skills
- Dynamic & creative
- Motivation and self-starter
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office software including Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Post holder will be required to use Web (content management), CRM (database) and case management (reporting) software
- The successful candidate will be educated to degree level, preferably within a business and/or marketing discipline.
- Must have at least 2 years’ marketing experience in a B2B or B2C role. Previous experience in Professional Services (law firms, accountancy firms and management consultancy firms) marketing is a benefit but not essential.
- Professional marketing qualification (CIM) an advantage.
- Strong communication skills, with a proven track record of implementing and delivering marketing programmes.
If this sounds of interest please send your CV to or apply now
As the North's leading Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job