Magpie Recruitment are currently working with several exciting & interesting companies in Richmond, Putney & Kingston. If you are an experienced Marketing assistant & highly organised individual looking for your next career move, then we are keen to hear from you.
Responsible for supporting the work of the marketing managers and executives on projects that are directed at maximising company profits. You are also responsible for developing different sales strategies or marketing campaigns. You will be expected to be involved at all levels within the business.
- To work under the direction of the of the marketing director or manager in order to achieve the businesses goal or objectives
- Research different market trends and other relevant information to help develop market plans
- Analyse market research and identify patterns and trends
- Use computer software to create graphs, reports etc. on the data analysed
- Help maintain excellent client relationships through strong customer service skills
- Keeps client information confidential and up to date
- Provide copy-editing, formatting assistant etc. during the creation of different promotional materials such as mailers, coupons etc.
Applicants must have:
- Marketing experience within a similar role
- Excellent interpersonal, written and communication skills
- Experience of using different software especially Microsoft e.g. Excel, word etc.
- An innovative individual who can bring new ideas to the business
- Good organisation skills
- Good team working skills as well as being able to work under your own initiative
- Self-motivated with a passion to succeed
Thank you for your interest in this role. All successful applications will be contacted within 5 working days. Due to the high volume of applications we receive we do ask for your patience to wait to hear from the consultant rather than to call us directly.
If you have not heard after 5 working days, then unfortunately we were unable to consider your application on this occasion.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job