Marketing Executive - Industrial Chemicals
Our Client is a leading distributor of speciality chemicals. They are now seeking a Marketing Executive - Industrial Chemicals. This position will be office based near Mitcham in Surrey and will report to the Market Manager.
To support the Market Managers, Product Managers and Account Managers in meeting agreed sales objectives for the Industrial Business Unit
- Market Mapping
- Organisation of Marketing Channels for Core Product Lines / Supplier
- Regular reporting and analysing business performance
- Telesales and New Business Development for Non-Core markets / products
- Account Manager Support to follow up Sales Quotes / Samples
- Reviewing and Updating Pricing / Rebates / Increases
- Stock Management / Control
- Database, Literature and System Management
- Special Projects as defined by business needs
Qualifications and Experience
- BSc in Chemistry or similar / equivalent Science Degree
- This position is suitable for a recent graduate with limited experience. Some commercial / work experience is desirable
- Confident telephone manner with the ability to introduce Industrial products to prospective and existing clients
- Self-motivated, disciplined and able to work in a busy environment
- Strong problem solver and able to use own initiative
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to adapt to a range of personality types
- Driven by the need to achieve sales growth and have a persistent approach when faced with difficulties and challenges
- Proficient in Microsoft packages Excel and PowerPoint
In return our client is offering a basic salary between £22,000 and £25,000 per annum plus London weighting and benefits
Please e-mail your C.V to Lorraine Roger, Director, Atom Recruitment Ltd.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'