Marketing Executive - Future Superstar Wanted
Join a fast-growing tech company, helping organisations engage their employees
When you step into some workplaces, you feel the energy. It’s infectious. People are working towards a common vision, emotionally invested and realising their potential. They’re valued and supported to be the best they can be.
We built WorkBuzz with one thing in mind; to enable forward-thinking companies to build great company cultures by gaining regular, bite-sized feedback from their people. We analyse this feedback in real-time and guide managers to ask the right questions, to make smarter people decisions and to retain their best talent.
You won’t find us on Google just yet. From September, WorkBuzz will be the new name for smith+henderson - an employee engagement consultancy, with 120+ clients including McDonald’s, O2 and the Financial Times. Following external funding, we’ve recently opened up a new office in Milton Keynes and building a world-class employee engagement platform.
We are seeking an ambitious candidate to join us as a Marketing Executive.
You’ll help us achieve our vision of improving the working lives of 1million people by 2022, by:
- Using social media to engage our target audience and build our followers
- Building email newsletters and content marketing
- Supporting webinars, events and conferences
- Contributing to and implementing our marketing plan and rebrand
- Analysing marketing campaigns and reporting
- Analysing our own customer feedback
- Developing content for our platform and helping to test software updates
- Working with external agencies and suppliers
- Raising awareness of WorkBuzz as a great place to work
What you need…
- To be in the top 10% - our business is fast-paced, entrepreneurial and challenging
- Ambition - we want people who can grow with us and we’ll provide a path for progression
- A passion for marketing and advancing your knowledge
- A fast learner when it comes to using new technology and software
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritise
- A strong communicator; from written communications, to over the phone, webinars, and face-to-face meetings
- Educated to degree level or above, ideally with a specialism in marketing, HR or business
This is role is based in our Milton Keynes office with free parking and a café.
The package includes:
- Salary: £22-25,000 per annum (depending on experience), with a potential increase after 6 and 12 months, if you hit your personal objectives
- 24 days holiday plus your birthday off
- Company pension
- Regular team events and socials
- Excellent career prospects within a fast-growing company
- Communication Skills
- Event Management
- Social Media
- Website Updating
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"