Joining the marketing team for a London based Asset Management firm, your role as Marketing Executive will be the support to their Marketing Communications function in the creation and delivery of market and client specific collaterals - this will include the brand, production and content side of things, ensuring brand guidelines are adhered to and what's being produced is high quality and reflective of the business' tone of voice, positioning and heritage.
In addition to this will be supporting on various events the business hosts and takes part in. Again supporting in the creation and execution of collateral for these, as well as all pre and post-event on and offline campaign and communications actions.
- Design and production of marketing material including publications, brochures, flyers, advertisements, event invitations, banners, stands and
- Ongoing maintenance of the company's suite of collateral, ensuring updates are made where appropriate and approvals achieved in a timely manner
- Manage the company's image library, including staff and brand photography and its commercial usage
- Handle briefings and project workflow with 3rd party suppliers. Ensuring they deliver on time and to the required quality output
- Create presentations for use at events as well as sales and marketing opportunities
- Handle website content and it's upload through the company's CMS, ensuring it's kept accurate and up to date
- In the future, you will also get involved in UX projects, supporting on the future evolution of the company's digital estate
- Support in event coordination, and for the firm's flagship event, be the key marketing contact - liaising with venues and private clients as well as 3rd party suppliers
The ideal applicant will have a blend of experience which is fundamentally established within the asset management world, with exposure to a broad range of marketing disciplines.
About the Business
They're a specialist asset management house with an international footprint and offices across 3 continents. They're a company who also lives their organisational values. You will find it a highly collegiate and supportive environment, and there's opportunity to bring creative thinking too - since they're not one of the main stay players, although a lot of their leadership do come from global market leaders. Decision making is agile and they're open minded to trying things that little bit different to the norm.
So if you think you'd enjoy an opportunity like this with a firm that's really keen to engage with likeminded, ambitious individuals with experience in the Asset Management field, but are perhaps looking for a company that's a little less stuffy and rigid in approach, why not get in touch today to see what this opportunity is able to offer you?
Role: Marketing Executive - Asset Management
Location: Central London
Salary: £30,000 to £35,000 basic
Benefits: Good bonus, pension, healthcare, life assurance and lots more.
- Experience of working in the Asset Management industry - with a preference to having worked in a business which offers services across a range of asset classes
- Mix of marketing experience covering marketing communications, collateral production, event management and web content
- Good understanding of marketing communications production
- Good understanding of the regulatory requirements around financial based marketing communications
- Experience in web and digital content production, as well as management
- Any experience in event management and production highly beneficial
- Adept user of PowerPoint, able to create high-quality, engaging presentations
- An eye for detail and creative flair
- Proficient with Photoshop and Indesign
- Experience with web design and an understanding of UX principals will be useful, but not essential
- Must have the necessary visas to live and work in the UK
For further information please email your Word format CV in application to:
Managing Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing
You can view all our vacancies on our web site www.bluepelican.com, or call and ask for the marketing division.
- website content
- copy writing
- event marketing
- asset management
- marketing communications
- collateral production
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'