R13 recruitment are proud to be working in partnership with a luxury retailer based in Norwich city centre in their search for a Marketing Executive. Joining their team on an initial 9-12 month fixed term contract with the potential for a possible extension, you will be responsible for planning, promoting and enhancing the company’s reputation, expanding their client base and leading all internal and external traditional and digital marketing campaigns, advertising and events.
Duties to include:
- Planning, managing and delivering all store marketing activities including displays, windows and branding, ensuring you meet brand guidelines.
- Management of the events calendar, co-ordinating and leading all internal and external company events.
- Providing external PR and representing the business at events.
- Producing bespoke data and reports to support management.
- Ensuring all projects are on track and information is collated and ready for presentation purposes.
- Establishing and developing strong working relationships with department managers and agencies.
- Co-ordinating recruitment and induction packs and information for new starters, updating HR files accordingly.
- Implementing new tools, templates and processes to improve performance within the business.
- Ad-hoc duties as required to support the business.
You will have/be:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience within a similar Marketing based role, ideally ecommerce.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing tools and techniques.
- Experience of working within a retail environment is highly desirable.
- Ability to write accurate, effective and engaging copy and content.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills coupled with the ability to adapt and tailor your approach to suit a variety of audiences.
- Comfortable working under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to effectively prioritise workload.
- Track record of building and developing strong working relationships with colleagues and suppliers.
- Ability to negotiate, influence and persuade others.
This is a full time, 9-12 month fixed term contract role working 37.5 hours per week Monday - Friday. Offered salary of £25,000 - £30,000 DOE pro rata.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Ben Parravani - Senior Recruitment Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential, and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details, and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate.
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Executive
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job