Marketing Executive - £30,000 - Company Benefits - Nr Stoke on Trent
Marketing Manager - Marketing - Campaign Manager -
Our International client, who is a market leader in their field, are looking for an experienced Marketing Executive who has a proven background in working with cross functional teams and external resources to execute programs resulting in increased traffic and leads. As the Marketing Executive for the company you will be working within a small team of dedicated marketing professionals who’s ultimate objective is to build and implement the month on month UK Marketing strategy.
- £25,000 - £30,000 base salary
- Strong Pension
- Corporate healthcare and other benefits
- Great location, team and great working environment
- Massive career progression
Responsibilities and experience needed:
- Play a key role in the implementation of the UK marketing plan
- Achieve UK objectives by managing and coordinating activity for the online and offline channels
- Help lead the UK Email Automation Channel & strategy
- Build Email Automation strategies e.g. lead-generation & nurture campaigns
- Plan, develop and implement multi-channel lead-generation campaigns
- Manage, monitor and measure campaign success and report out to Marketing Leads.
- Assist in UK market and product launches
- Write and proofread marketing copy
- Provide creative ideas, innovate and present new marketing strategies and platforms
- Keep abreast of best practices, emerging trends and technologies to maintain on-going company presence
- Brief and oversee the work of external agencies, work alongside them to produce marketing collateral and engaging online and offline content e.g. videos, adverts and blogs
- Support Marketing Leads in delivering agreed activities
If you feel as though you tick all the boxes and are interested in gaining further information on the client including a full job description and website please contact Ian Baldry at VPss or APPLY NOW and attach your up to date CV.
- Email Marketing
- Marketing Executive
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"