We have an exciting new role for a Temporary Marketing Executive to assist with the marketing across our clients portfolio of events in a wide variety of sectors.
This role is ideal for an ambitious marketer looking to take the next step in their career and you will need to have at least 2 years experience within a similar position.
You will be working alongside Marketing Managers to help manage all aspects of the digital and direct campaigns, from planning through to implementation, driving delegates to both free to attend and paid for events across their brands.
Key responsibilities/tasks include:
- Plan and implement innovative, multi-channel digital and direct marketing plans for up to 6 - 10 events per year, focusing immediately on 4 projects.
- Effectively deliver campaigns to ensure delegate and financial targets are met
- To write effective marketing copy for channels such as email, print, online adverts and social media.
- To manage and track email campaigns from start to finish
- Ensuring best use of a multi-sector customer marketing database and to be able to use our CMS system (Eventsforce)
- Where necessary to support the database by devising a data build strategy
- Brief and work with external designers to create stand out marketing collateral working closely with the event managers working on the projects.
- To effectively use social media channels from LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube.
- To manage relationships with designers, printers, mailing houses, list brokers and other suppliers, and ensure they are invoiced and paid on time
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience, ideally in a related field
- Excellent communication skills, both in writing and speech
- Commercially minded with an interest in growing revenues around events
- Be creative, motivated, persuasive and a self-starter
- Be excellent at dealing with people at all levels, both internally and externally
- Be excellent at meeting deadlines, targets with an acute attention to detail
For more information please get in touch
- Communication Skills
- Social Media