We have an exciting new role for a Temporary Marketing Executive to assist with the marketing across our clients portfolio of events in a wide variety of sectors.
This role is ideal for an ambitious marketer looking to take the next step in their career and you will need to have at least 2 years experience within a similar position.
You will be working alongside Marketing Managers to help manage all aspects of the digital and direct campaigns, from planning through to implementation, driving delegates to both free to attend and paid for events across their brands.
Key responsibilities/tasks include:
- Plan and implement innovative, multi-channel digital and direct marketing plans for up to 6 - 10 events per year, focusing immediately on 4 projects.
- Effectively deliver campaigns to ensure delegate and financial targets are met
- To write effective marketing copy for channels such as email, print, online adverts and social media.
- To manage and track email campaigns from start to finish
- Ensuring best use of a multi-sector customer marketing database and to be able to use our CMS system (Eventsforce)
- Where necessary to support the database by devising a data build strategy
- Brief and work with external designers to create stand out marketing collateral working closely with the event managers working on the projects.
- To effectively use social media channels from LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube.
- To manage relationships with designers, printers, mailing houses, list brokers and other suppliers, and ensure they are invoiced and paid on time
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience, ideally in a related field
- Excellent communication skills, both in writing and speech
- Commercially minded with an interest in growing revenues around events
- Be creative, motivated, persuasive and a self-starter
- Be excellent at dealing with people at all levels, both internally and externally
- Be excellent at meeting deadlines, targets with an acute attention to detail
For more information please get in touch
As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications of individuals looking for both short term and permanent work and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
In line with the GDPR Regulations, we are making you aware that in order to proceed with your application, we will need to contact you via email, telephone and/or text message. By submitting your CV to this vacancy, you are agreeing to Job Box Recruitment Limited holding your details in order to enable us to contact you with suitable positions. Details of our Privacy Notice and GDPR Policy can be found on our website or emailed across to you if requested.
- Communication Skills
- Social Media
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job