We are currently looking to recruit an experienced and motivated candidate to coordinate, maintain and develop events.
- Pro-actively maintain the company marketing presence, including, but not limited to;
- Exhibitions - preparation, coordination, web content, previews, voucher booklets;
- Seminars and events - preparation, coordination, editorial and web content;
- Email bulletins/invitations;
- Websites - content, updates, reciprocal links, branding, social media, partnership site content;
- Pro-actively assist with the planning of events as required.
- Research - conduct research as and when requested
- Merchandise - obtaining quotes, liaising with suppliers, ordering
- Work as part of the Marketing team in a flexible manner, within reasonable time constraints as directed by managers.
- Assist, as required, with the preparation and coordination of exhibitions, seminars and events, liaising with external contractors.
- Ensure through the proactive use of research techniques timely and relevant information to the Group Marketing Manager/ Assistant Marketing Manager to enable them to respond to current or future issues that impact on the company.
- Ability to make decisions and prioritise workload in order to determine which may have a significant impact.
- Must have good attention to detail and be able to multi-task efficiently.
- Effective reporting skills including collation of PR clippings and organisation information.
- Experience of the principal duties
- Demonstrate the ability to interact and cooperate with colleagues.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships.
This is a permanent role; the salary is dependent upon experience, in the region of £17,000 - £20000 per annum. Own transport is required due to the location.
If you feel that you have the skills to meet this position please forward your CV and covering letter outlining exactly what you are looking for.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Ambitions Personnel who are operating as an employment agency.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, please assume that your application has not been successful.