Head of Marketing - Marketing Director - Cookstown (N.I) - Superb opportunity to make a huge impact!
Fantastic business with over 30 years of successful history growing through the UK and Europe.
Super competitive/negotiable package.
AS you can see this is a role that requires full Marketing responsibility, a self-starter and someone with previous Head of Marketing or Marketing Director experience!
- Successfully create and deliver strategic marketing plans in line with business growth requirements
- Drive online and offline communication initiatives and brand awareness for both UK and European markets.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with key brand partners to deliver projects and campaigns that contribute directly to a wider business strategy and vision.
- Construct and implement a long-term marketing roadmap, commensurate with the overall strategic direction of the business, focused on increasing brand equity and presence, in order to drive sales performance andgrowth.
- Create brand building programs to position the companyanditsbrandsattheapexoftheindustryand promotecustomerengagementandloyalty.
- Demonstrate technical understanding of the strategic use of digital media across multiple channels - Display, Content, SEO, PPC, CGI, Social Media and Emails etc.
- Develop a PR plan to continuously enlarge brand interest among consumers.
- Regular review of the marketplace to identify trends and interpret market data.
- Prepare and manage annual marketing budget. Develop effective reporting of agreed KPI’s to measure effectiveness of marketing spend.
- Deliver a consistent CRM and market research strategy, to ensure The Group has a comprehensive appreciation of its current and future customer base to enable effective segmentation, targeting and lead generation.
- Monitor performance, in conjunction with the respective sales representatives, to ensure compliance with pre- determined KPI's relating to brand standards.
- Represent the marketing team at key meetings and forums, providing guidance and sponsorship as appropriate, escalating issues as required.
- Develop and motivate the marketing team through implementation of individual development plans, regular performancereviews,trainingplans,coachingandongoing recruitmentofhighperformingprofessionals.
- Build a strong relationship with Sales and Operational teams to deliver and maximize business results.
- Ensure that the customer experience is placed at the center of the Group operations, through a strong emphasis on direct customer exposure and experience and follow up service.
- Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the marketing team.
- Providedirectlinemanagementtothemarketingteam, providingappropriatesupportanddirection,resources, trainingandprofessionaldevelopment
- Manage the annual expenditure budget for the marketing team.
- Reportregularlyonexpenditureagainstbudgetinlinewith theBoard.
- Authorize monthly payment of expenses to marketing team staff.
- Provideappropriatesupportandadviceonmarketing issuestotheBoardasrequired.
- Ensure maximum cohesion and effectiveness across all teams within the organization, promoting positive working relationships at all times.
- Research, propose and implement agreed new initiatives that increase and diversify the effectiveness of The Group as the UK’s largest Steel Lintel manufacturerandEurope’sfastestgrowingRoofWindow manufacturer.
- Maximize output, motivation and team spirit by means of effective communication and encouragement.
- Carry out any other projects/ad-hoc duties as requested.
- Identify from time to time new business opportunities & competitor weakness areas and initiate a plan to capitalize on the same.
- Participate in regular team/Director meetings for communication, training and motivational purposes where required.
This position is a key appointment in the business and accordingly attaches a significant level of responsibility. Success in this role could present future opportunities.
The package will be negotiated accordingly
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'