12 month fixed term maternity cover - there may be opportunities for a full time post afterwards.
Based full time from Stevenage.
This global company sell innovative and market leading scientific equipment to academic, biotechnology, pharmaceutical and biotechnology laboratories. It is a great opportunity to be part of a marketing team where you can gain international exposure and join a true market leader in their industry!
- Coordinate and execute regional/local event and exhibition activities.
- Coordinate and execute content marketing campaigns and social media activities.
- Adapt the company's global marketing campaign materials and event concepts for all categories (e.g. product launches) to regional needs within the UK, including visuals and adaptation of content to the UK's requirements.
- Use the company's global frameworks to assist with creating independent regional marketing campaigns and content.
- Design content marketing materials and specifically required social media activities.
- Use and adapt design of training materials for the company's sales force and customers.
- Take responsibility for the generation of English language copy for European campaigns and marketing material.
- Liaise with marketing colleagues within a range of European countries, supporting them when required.
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 3 years of related work experience in marketing and/or advertising
- CIM or equivalent qualifications advantageous
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret technical content
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Innovative, team player, creative problem-solving skills and proactive
- Takes ownership of tasks
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'