We are currently looking for a Marketing Communications Executive to join our client based in London. This is a 6 Month Fixed-Term Contract.
Role: Marketing Communications Executive
Type: 6 Month FTC
Salary: £30,000.00 + benefits
About the role of a Marketing Communications Executive:
You will be responsible for owning the Communications and Marketing plan for all adviser and student acquisition activity and deliver effective communications, campaigns and marketing collateral.
Your main responsibilities will include:
* Managing, developing and executing the acquisition comms and marketing plan, on time and in budget, through a good understanding of the business strategy, plans & targets.
* Create marketing material to support the business strategy.
* Develop and deliver on and offline acquisition campaigns to the company's target markets to drive enquiries into the business.
* Take a proactive approach in identifying comms, marketing and events opportunities to help the company meet their business objectives.
* Work with the Acquisition Director and Head of Marketing to understand business requirements.
* Collaborate with colleagues across the company's Marketing to ensure that the company are benefiting from new initiatives and developments.
* Manage key relationships with the company's Marketing Centres of Excellence and online/offline agencies in order to meet requirements of the business.
* Work with Centres of Excellence in the company's Marketing team as required.
* Adopt a test, learn and refine approach to planning ensuring that robust testing principles are applied.
* Budget management to ensure that all work is budgeted for and delivered accordingly.
Knowledge, skills and experience of an Marketing Communications Executive :
* Detailed knowledge and experience of creating and implementing marketing and communications plans across multiple media/routes to B2B and B2C audiences
* Comprehensive understanding of different marketing disciplines
* Experience of developing and delivering successful acquisition campaigns
* Experience in print production and digital delivery, including online advertising and social media
* Experience in developing and delivering customer events
* Ability to work with and influence senior colleagues
* Proven ability to manage creative process from briefing through to analysis
If this role of Marketing Communications Executive sounds right for you, please submit your CV and one of our specialist recruiters will be in touch with you.
- Marketing Communications
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'