Job Title: Marketing Co-ordinator - 20 hours per week
Location: Central Birmingham
Salary: £26,000 - £28,000 (pro rata)
Al Rayan Bank is a growing, ethical bank based in new offices in central Birmingham. As part of the Masraf Al Rayan Group, we've got exciting growth plans and an aim to deliver a professional, first class service to our customers.
We're looking for a Marketing Co-ordinator on a part time basis, this is a fantastic opportunity to join our growing bank where we can offer exceptional opportunities for you to make your mark and progress your career.
We offer great benefits including an attractive basic salary, a competitive incentive scheme, private medical insurance and 25 days’ holiday.
Purpose of the role
- Assisting in all areas of marketing communication, especially social media, lead tracking, budget management and department administration.
- Support the Bank’s Marketing Managers to ensure the efficient day to day operations of the department.
Key responsibilities and tasks
- Social media responses
- Monitoring social media activity around the Bank and responding as required.
- Management of centralised social media response database.
- Assisting with the migration to Salesforce Social Studio
- Regular and ongoing campaign reporting, including:
- Management of marketing campaign codes and tracked telephone numbers
- Monitoring the allocation of sales opportunities across the Bank
- Weekly opportunities reporting
- Management of the marketing master tracking document
- Supporting the Marketing Managers in the planning and implementation of marketing projects
- Co-ordination with internal colleagues and external suppliers to ensure marketing campaigns and/ or improvement projects can be delivered on time and to the standard expected.
- Coordination of special marketing projects, for example Ramadan & Eid activities.
Budgeting and administration
- Budget management and reporting including:
- Management of invoices and purchase orders
- Ongoing reconciliation of marketing budgets
- Management of the sign off process
- Ensuring correct levels of approval are applied on each individual project
- Assisting the migration to an online sign off process
- Recording and monitoring of Marketing collateral and merchandise across the Bank.
- Administrative and general tasks within the department.
- Co-ordination and documentation of team meetings, actions and issues.
- Delivering to SMART objectives set in PDP
- Feedback from colleagues and others on personal performance and behaviours.
- Adherence to Marketing regulations
- Effective risk management and control environment to proactively address issues
Competencies, skills, knowledge and experience to undertake the role:
- Good literacy and numeracy levels
- High level of IT literacy and ability to learn new software systems
- Copywriting experience either in a marketing or communications environment
- Experience of managing budgets
- Creativity and generating new ideas
- Organised and methodical
- Ability to work on a number of projects at the same time
- Ability to work under pressure
- Effective communication skills
- Commercial awareness
- Demonstrate the ability to interact and co-operate with internal and external stakeholders
- Drive partners to deliver to the required standards and deadlines
- Financial services experience
- Understanding of financial promotions
- Experience of Salesforce reporting and Google Analytics
- Other soft skills that can be brought to the department, for example photography or videography
- Financial Services
- Google Analytics