My client, a well established trade business, looking to recruit a Marketing Campaigns Manager.
This key position will play a pivotal role in engaging, acquiring and retaining trade customers.
The Marketing Campaigns Manager will be responsible for:
- Devising, developing and delivering multi-channel marketing campaigns to a range of different trade customers
- Develop the annual calender - whilst also being agile and responsive to quick-fire campaigns.
- Identify and segment different trade customers and develop tailored campaigns accordingly.
- Monitor and measure all campaign activity
The successful candidate for this position will possess the following skills/expertise:
- An background in trade marketing and a demonstrable track record in this area
- Multi-channel campaign management expereince.
- Commercially minded and results focused.
Highly competitive package
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'