Marketing Associate - Recent Grad?
Are you a Graduate with a 2:1 degree?
Looking to move to a growing and forward thinking company?
Keen to develop your marketing and sales support skills?
I am on the hunt for a Marketing Associate to join a multi-billion dollar company based in Heathrow. This is an exciting new position for a graduate to join their UK based marketing team. If you're looking to embark on an exciting marketing career within the technology sector - APPLY TODAY!!!
*** Start date not until Sept 2021, but application/interview process has begun now!***
Your daily duties will be as follows:
• Creating and maintaining sales reports and dashboards for management and sales personnel to a high degree of accuracy and strict deadlines
• Support management in the development and implementation of optimal divisional strategies and processes through sound analysis of both internal sales trend and external market conditions
• Effectively manage and handle data using CRM systems and reporting tools such as MS Excel and SAP Business Objects
• Translating ad hoc manager requirements into deliverable reports, resolving reporting issues and providing answers to data queries in a timely manner
• Assist in the planning and execution of B2B lead generation and marketing activity under the guidance of team management
• Actively engage in, and take ownership of, direct sales campaigns across telemarketing, direct mailing, e-mail, events and web marketing as required by the marketing department
• Communicate confidently with sales colleagues, suppliers and other key stakeholders in order to achieve defined direct sales and marketing objectives
• 2:1 Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
• Experience working in a professional environment is an advantage, but not a requirement
• No prior experience in a sales or marketing role necessary
• Positive attitude, enthusiastic and willing to take on any challenge
• Open, clear and confident communicator, both written and oral
• Logical and precise thinker with a good head for numbers
• Target-orientated mentality with the ability to self-evaluate and innovate
• Good team worker and collaborator
• Able to work both independently to defined objectives
• Ability to work effectively under pressure to tight deadlines
• Capable of multi-tasking whilst maintaining high attention to detail
• Good understanding of basic marketing principles or strong commercial awareness
• Starting Salary £28K
• Quarterly Bonus
• Advanced Company Pension, Life Cover & Private Healthcare
• Full Expensed Business Travel and Accommodation
Before applying, please note that all candidates must hold a full UK driving licence (ideally manual) and all candidates must be eligible to work in the UK without restrictions/ the need for visa sponsorship when starting the role if offered.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'