Exciting Marketing Assistant position based in London for a really innovative renewable energy company!
Leading Renewable energy business based in central London.
As the Marketing Assistant you will:
- Assist the marketing manager and marketing team
- Liaison with sales teams across all channels
- Assist with the production of marketing materials and literature, such as web content, video, brochures, presentations and press releases
- Monitor and maintain high standard of social media accounts, blog and website
- Develop blog and social media content
- Assist with writing online or hard copy content for media campaigns
- Provide fact-checking, copy-editing, and formatting assistance during the creation of mailers, coupons, website content, and other promotional materials
- Research market trends, demographics, pricing strategies, and other relevant information that helps managers develop marketing plan
- Analyses surveys, polls, and other market research to look for patterns and trends
- Evaluate marketing campaigns using tracking and analytical software and assess the results
- Help organise events, exhibitions, trade shows and seminars, making bookings and overseeing the support teams
- Liaise with graphic, advertising and website agencies, if needed
The successful Marketing Assistant based in London will have:
- At least 1-2 years Marketing experience in London
- Great interpersonal skills. A personable manner, a proclivity for team-working and adaptability are all important
- Sharp, dynamic and able to think on your feet
- Can-do attitude, always want to get involved and are excited to take on significant responsibility
- Comfortable in fast-paced scale up environment
- Excellent written and oral skills
- IT skills: You will need proficiency in MS Office packages plus Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
- Organisational skills: excellent projects management skill, great at deadlines and maintain a high level of accuracy
- B2C experience, but with ability to support B2B channels
Competitive salary based on experience between £25-£28k + excellent benefits and share options for the successful Marketing Assistant.
- 1-2 Years Marketing experience essential
- combination of B2B & B2C experience advantageous.