We are currently looking for a bright and enthusiastic Marketing Assistant for our Paignton based client. This is a progressive environment and would be a great foot in the door to a career in Marketing. This role is a supportive position to the Email Marketing Manager, and the successful candidate will play a key role in designing impactful emails that maximise conversion. You will also play a pivotal role, ensuring that the email marketing schedule is adhered to.
Duties associated with the position include -
- Working within the brad guidelines to create interesting and eye-catching marketing emails.
- Reporting on email marketing activity, including Sends, Open Rates, Click Through, Revenue Generated and Unsubscribes.
- Logging segmentation and testing activity.
- Updating the email Marketing calendar.
- Collation of images for inclusion within emails.
- Management of the image database.
- Creation of copy for inclusion within emails.
- Liaison with Brand Managers during the proofing process, ensuring promotional codes are set up.
You will be using Adestra, Photoshop & Google Analytics, so experience of these systems would be highly beneficial. To be considered for this role, you will be a confident communicator, with a creative eye, and excellent attention to detail. Apply today for immediate consideration!