Marketing Assistant - No Experience
Roar Ambition is a thriving marketing and sales company looking for potential candidates, serious about fast-tracking their marketing careers and represent top brand names!
We pride ourselves on a unique hands-on learning environment that furthers your current marketing skills and knowledge, and also learning from others who are masters in the marketing field.
Marketing Assistant - What are we looking for?
- Candidates with a hunger for new knowledge and skills
- Strong minded people with huge ambition and willingness to learn
- Individuals with a competitive nature, willing to go the extra mile to achieve the extraordinary
- Self-motivated and innovative individuals who can think outside the box to offer new and creative ideas
What can we provide to successful Marketing candidates?
- A unique learning environment designed to enhance faster growth
- Regular travel opportunities across the UK, and internationally
- Full in-house training and mentoring
- No caps on development, full commission only earnings and growth and progression
- Multiple opportunities to further in different sectors and roles
Want to find out more? Apply now!
We are looking for marketing candidates to start immediately to aid our company expansion and are excited to spiral their career in the right direction. Successful candidates will be contacted within 1-3days to arrange for an appointment to meet with the management team.
Experience is not essential as full product training is provided.
Roar Ambition is established around driven and ambitious people seeking both professional and personal growth. All of our positions are face-to-face to provide the very best service by interacting with customers in a relaxed environment at work, home, or events - meeting our customers directly. Our client's value our methods by rewarding candidate earnings based on commission only to incentivise the best service.
Successful applicants will be invited to meet face-to-face with the management team to establish the most suitable self-employed position and selected to spend a full day observing our sales operations.
As this is part of the interview process, this is a voluntary unpaid day- designed to help the decision-making process. During the interview, you will have the chance to visit one of our marketing sites. We currently have several marketing campaigns setup across 15 miles radius of Liverpool city centre. This visit will give you the opportunity to meet with our current customer service team and see the day to day of the role for yourself.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job