Marketing Assistant/ Trainee - Immediate Start
Are you looking for an immediate start role? Look no further!!
At Hero Corp we have openings in our Sales, Marketing and Customer Service team working alongside our top client.
Hero Corp is a Marketing & Sales Company based in the heart of London. We're looking for sharp graduates to learn all aspects of our business from sales, marketing and customer service to administration and management.
We need 15+ Marketing Assistants to join our business, learn our products and grow with us! Our recruitment philosophy is to only hire our managers internally. So if being a Team Leader or Manager in the future or even just taking a step up into a more senior position is something that appeals then this role could be the first step towards that goal.
HERO CORP PHILOSOPHY
"YOU SHOULD TRAIN AND DEVELOP YOUR TEAM SO GREAT THAT THEY COULD WORK ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD, THEN TREAT THEM SO GREAT THAT THEY WOULD NEVER WANT TO."
What will the Marketing Assistant role involve?
• Meeting with customers to discuss different brands, while providing the best customer service.
• Answering questions for customers and tailoring the sales pitch to suit them.
• Marketing presentations
• Promotions and basic sales administration.
• Contributing to our working environment and team culture.
What must the key Marketing Assistant possess?
We are looking for confident, enthusiastic and motivated people to join the team. If you can tick some of these boxes, then we want to hear from you:
• A touch of working experience - we are open to industry (Retail sales, bar or customer service would be advantageous but not essential)
• You'll have the passion for providing great customer service and being friendly and professional.
• The ability to quickly and successfully build rapport with a diverse range of people at a place of business, the customers home or in a retail setting
• Natural charm: ability to relate to people from all walks of life
• Adventurous spirit: those who love a bit of variety
• Student mentality: ability to apply proven training methods
• Work ethic: willingness to go the extra mile
• Ambition: motivated to achieve personal and business goals
• Over 18 , able to work full time and have UK residency
Our company offers, for the successful marketing assistant;
• Ongoing product training provided (including sales, marketing and customer service)
• Development through our sales and business training program
• Performance based incentives
• National and International travel opportunities
• Energetic and fun atmosphere
Unfortunately, we are unable to help sponsorship with UK work Visa's
Full-Time opportunities available at Hero Corp only at this time.
We take our goals and customer service seriously but we also love to have fun at work. APPLY NOW with your CV for the chance to join Hero Corp in our Sales, Marketing and Customer Service team. We are looking for immediate starts as we want to fill the positions ASAP!
Keywords:Graduates, Sales & Marketing, Customer Service, Retail, Marketing, Telesales, Call Centre, Contact Centre, Bar work, Campaign Management, Client relations, Business development, Product knowledge
For Consideration: Please send your CV through the online application process by clicking the "Apply Now" button below. We will be in contact with successful applicants as soon as possible.
Hero Corp are looking for enthusiastic and ambitious people with a willingness for professional and personal growth. All our sales openings are face to face as we believe we can provide a better service for our clients so we target potential customers where they live, shop and work, through B2B, residential and events, so opening is not based in a office. Your earnings will be performance based (commission only) as our clients only pay us for the new customers we provide.
Successful applicants will be invited for an initial face-to-face sit down with a member of our management team. As this is a self-employed opening a handful will then be selected for a follow up observational day in the field where you’ll get a change to experience first hand what’s involved in promoting our client’s products and services (30-40 mile radius). This is a voluntary day to help us both make an educated decision about your compatibility with our opening, therefore participants will not be entitled to compensation for their time & travel.