£21,000 to £25,000 per annum (depending on prior experience)
Reporting to the CMO, our client is seeking a new Marketing Assistant to join their Sales & Marketing team in their central London office. Our client is an international online gaming company with their head of operations in Japan. The candidate will work alongside the Marketing Manager to assist in all marketing, PR and IR activities.
- Corporate and product PR activities including issuing press release, organising events and advertisements, using websites, media and social media effectively.
- IR activities.
- Creating, writing and editing original and targeted marketing articles, copy, and other materials ensuring the compliance of responsible gaming protocols.
- Understanding and implementing the Company/Product marketing strategy.
- Analysing the latest marketing trends in and outside the industry.
- Creating and proposing new ways of marketing/PR/IR.
- Sharing marketing/industry information within the organisation.
- Experience of successful copywriting.
- Experience of managing digital communication channels.
- Excellent knowledge of latest global marketing methods.
- Experience of working in a corporate environment.
- Highly competent user of Microsoft Office.
o Experience of both IR and PR operations.
o Experience of implementing a successful marketing strategy.
o Member of UK/European/World marketing professionals’ networks.
o Connected well with relevant external organisations.
o Proficiency in Japanese and/or additional European languages.
o Experience working for an international company.
o Knowledge of the iGaming industry.
o Interest in gaming and/or Japanese culture.
Candidates must have full eligibility to work in the UK as VISA sponsorship will not be provided.
If you would be interested in applying for this position, please contact:
- Digital Communication
- Microsoft Office
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job