Not your typical sales position!
We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven individual to head up sales and marketing for our Near Space services.
Recently featured on BBC’s Dragons Den, Sent Into Space is offering a unique service opportunity for the funeral care industry and for private individuals, to scatter ashes in Space.
Sent Into Space are market leaders in Near Space research and advertisements and are now looking to reach out to funeral care providers and the public at large to offer this exclusive service. Applicants to not need to have a working history in Funeral care, however any working history that exists is beneficial.
Hours can be flexible and work can be conducted from home; there is the potential for un-capped commission for secured jobs.
- Making outbound telesales calls to new potential customers within the Funeral care sector and SME sector
- To evaluate other potential markets and develop infiltration strategies
- Building fantastic rapport with all customers
- Managing current relationships and calendar commitments
- Achieving daily targets and KPI’s
- Reaching out to current clients and offering post project follow ups.
- Any previous sales or outbound telesales experience will be considered
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Computer literate
- Team Player
- Target driven
- Friendly Personality
- Success Driven