Excellent opportunity to work for a dynamic and global organisation with the potential to grow, develop and progress, free parking, subsidised canteen, gym membership options, 22 days holiday, discretionary annual bonus, childcare vouchers!
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Analyst to join a very well established company based in Hatfield!
You will be reporting to the Marketing Services Manager and you will be responsible for monitoring and reporting on insights from marketing campaigns, identifying ways to build the brand and acquire new clients, and ensuring marketing spend is used effectively.
Alongside this, responsibilities will also include planning and commissioning external research into competitors and customers.
- Establish tracking mechanisms for marketing campaigns and suggest/implement methods for collecting data i.e. questionnaires
- Measure performance and ROI for online and offline marketing campaigns and provide feedback to the team
- Monitor and report on company sales data including identifying opportunities for growth, customer segments, acquisition patterns etc
- Manage all reporting on websites and social media channels including conversion rates, traffic and engagement
- Manage media monitoring tools to provide regular insights to team on share of voice, competitor activity and industry discussions
- Commission and manage regular qualitative and quantitative research into market trends, competitors and customer insights
What the employer is looking for:
- Previous role as a Marketing Analyst or similar in B2B marketing
- Expertise in Google Analytics
- Understanding of SEO and PPC
- IT Literate and competent user of Microsoft packages (Outlook, Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
- Excellent Analytical ability
- Degree in Marketing, Business or relevant field desired
- Excellent time management, attention to detail, multitasking skills and work to set deadlines
- Excellent business sense, commercial awareness and negotiation skills
What’s in it for you?
- Salary: up to £33k
- Free parking
- Subsidised canteen
- Gym membership options
- 22 days holiday
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Childcare vouchers
- Great company to work for, with a friendly and supportive environment!
- Fantastic training and development opportunities
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm
Please note due to the number of applications we often receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Marketing Analytics
- Microsoft Office
- Google Analytics
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'