International Pharmaceutical Manufacturer requires experienced Manufacturing Team Leaders.
About the role:
- Consistently promote high standards through personal example and roll out to the team so that each member of the team understands the standards and behaviours expected of them.
- Motivate team members to enhance schedule adherence and at the same time, maintain high production and quality standards.
- Monitor time and attendance and ensure compliance with HR policies.
- Communicate Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) from the strategic annual plan so that each employee is aware of business expectations and deliverables.
- Ensure team members have individual performance plans.
- Monitor team performance and conduct regular appraisals including one to ones.
- Manage training and development of team members for products and processes within the team by working closely with the Training Team to ensure that staff training and development is fulfilled.
- Develop problem solving skills within the team through teamwork involvement.
- Work positively with support functions to fully define the processes/procedures/controls relevant to departmental and team activities.
- Provide support and input to continuous improvement activities within the team
- Be an effective communication point for the team for all process and business related information, including MHRA and FDA inspections by regular team briefings, etc.
- Enable effective and healthy communication between team and management
- Responsible for daily management and support for the team to achieve operational success by making sure the team are aware of day to day targets and responsibilities.
- Plan and actively oversee team and shift activities by allocation of team members' duties for shift schedules, overtime assignments, shift rotations and back up for absent team members to ensure strict adherence to schedule.
- Ensure that team members follow defined manufacturing procedures and comply with quality requirements by keeping a visible lead for adherence to procedures and instructions.
- Liaise and communicate with other departments and ensure an effective interface is maintained.
- Manage work order closures and stock control transactions on IFS and ensure that work materials are present when needed.
- Conduct risk assessments of processes and tasks in the department.
- Responsible for ensuring the state of the area complies with cGMP requirements.
- Work with engineering sections to ensure equipment is used under the necessary certificates of validation, calibration and maintenance.
- Coordinate and organise Shutdown activities for the department, ensuring reinstatement
- Ensure QA Trackwise targets for the department are met with timely progression to closure of all Deviations, CAPAs, Document Revisions, Audit Action Items and Controlled Changes.
- Carry out monthly Local Ownership walk-arounds for the department in conjunction with QA for Inspection Readiness.
- Produce, maintain and review production documentation for the department.
- Review, evaluate and sign-off batch processing records for the department within the timeframe allocated for Right First Time KPI.
- Ensure that the escalation procedure for quality concerns is followed
Skills and experience:
- Provide leadership and line management to the team, coordinating their workloads, providing support to ensure that the team consistently delivers all the production targets, monitoring any issues, and in compliance with cGMP, product licences, KPIs and H&S standards through the optimum use of resources in a safe environment.
- Accountable for ensuring that production scheduled for completion is executed in an agreed time frame and within all quality parameters and for the performance management process. Decisions and results have an impact on the department and their success.
- Solid understanding of all people related processes and procedures.
- Ability to engage in multiple assignments concurrently and complete them error free and on target.
- Strong leadership skills to lead a team to success.
- Capable of take initiative.
- Strong decision-making skills.
- Sound knowledge of health and safety and ability to perform risk assessments.
- Exercise considerable initiative/judgement in work methods and in interpreting and delegating work requirements/goals.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and IT skills.
- Excellent organisation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to plan, analyse and challenge
- International Pharmaceutical Manufacturer requires experienced Manufacturing Team Leaders.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'