Early Finish Fridays
My client is a privately-owned business trading on a global basis supplying precision machined components, fabrications and assemblies to the Aerospace, Defence, Nuclear and Power Generation markets.
- Utilise the quotation process as per the QMS
- Communicate with customers / suppliers to ensure parts can delivered on time, using supplier/customer web portals where necessary
- Understand and deploy where required customer NPI, risk reduction & control tools; PPAP, GRR, MSA, PFMEA, SPC, Control Plans, inspection plans & 1st off inspection sheets.
- Create and maintain BOM / MOM and routings for components
- Produce CNC part programme, stage drawing, cad models, set up packs, tool life monitors
- Complete contract / launch and postproduction reviews
- Complete cost reduction exercises to ensure efficient production can be achieved
- Handover a proven known process to production
- Utilise the change control procedure as per the QMS
- Have a capability to provide a method of manufacture and design tooling if required
Essential Skills / Experience:
- Experienced with CADCAM packages
- Must have a good understanding of CNC machinery
Desired Skills / Experience:
- Previous experience working within Aerospace, Automotive of Precision machining environments
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'