This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
The Manufacturing Engineer e will report be tasked with reviewing & developing processes to increase volume and efficiency.
The Manufacturing Engineer's duties will include:
*Review product design, materials and manufacturing processes to increase volume
*Plan work-flow and plant layout for maximum efficiency
*Work closely with design teams to ensure effective design for manufacture
*Liaise with customers and suppliers to resolve quality issues
*Identify and maintain appropriate KPIs
We are very keen to speak to candidates with the following skills and experience:
* Qualified in an Engineering or Manufacturing discipline
* Significant change management experience in an engineering environment
* Knowledge of lean manufacturing and when to apply the appropriate strategies
* Experience of several manufacturing processes such as Machining, fabrication and assembly
* CAD skills - Ability to produce and check 3D drawings
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading and innovative team.
To apply for this position please send your application or call for all enquiries.
Elevation Engineering & Manufacturing is a specialist recruitment consultancy dealing with senior engineering, technical and operational positions in South Yorkshire and the surrounding regions. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.
Please visit our website at www.elevationrecruitmentgroup.com for more information on:
- Engineering Jobs or Engineering Recruitment
- Manufacturing Jobs or Manufacturing Recruitment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job