Manual Search Operative - Bench Team
£8.25 per hour
Cordant Security are currently looking for Manual Search Operative to be based in the Folkestone (CT18) area.
Responsibilities of the Manual SearchOperative:
- To be responsible for the vehicle and personal search of contractors and employees entering the site
- To be efficient and friendly and ensure a good flow of traffic through the search area
- To deliver excellent service to our clients customers
- To ensure checks are carried out to the required standards
- To report incidents as they occur to minimise injury, loss of property and loss of process
- Comply with the clients and the Company's Health and Safety policy
- To respect the clients and the Company's environmental policy and arrangements for waste disposal
Requirements of the Manual Search Operative:
- This is an SIA licensable position; on site full training will be given to successful applicants
- Applicants must have 2 forms of photo ID; a passport is essential
- Fully comprehensive 5 year work/education history
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to work to strict guidelines
- Be polite and approachable at all times
- Clear communication both written and verbal
- Good administration skills required
- Knowledge of French or another European Language would be an advantage; however full training will be given for this position which includes a Classroom and practical 3 day training course.
- CTC Vetting will be completed by client before commencement
Incentives for the Manual Search Operative:
- Applicants will need to be flexible and able to cover a mixture of days, night & weekends
- 28 days annual leave per year inclusive of bank holidays
- Full and ongoing training with a view for career development
- A range of employee discounts for the purchase of goods and services
Cordant Security Ltd is a nationwide company with a diverse employee team and we welcome applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates.
We have opportunities available across the UK in a variety of roles and offer genuine paths to career progression and a range of employee benefits.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- Security Guarding
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"