1. Deeply participate in business communication with clients, analyse and refine clients' pain points and needs, and assist in writing technical solutions;
2. Assist transforming technical solutions into algorithm research and development, lead algorithm projects & product development, and ensure algorithm performance and effectiveness;
3. Based on the company's core algorithm, lead the team to formulate a scientific research plan, quantitatively evaluate the research and development results, and ensure the company's competitiveness and technical barriers to the core algorithm.
1. Educational background in computer science, statistics, economics, applied mathematics, industrial engineering, mechanical engineering, or other major in data science;
2. More than 3 years of data science related work experience, multiple fields of data science work, industrial background preferred;
3.Decision management/decision optimization (path optimization scheduling, the location of the intelligent storage, intelligent, smart, transportation optimization, supply chain optimization, etc.), the recommendation system (Personalized recommendation, user portrait, smart marketing/precision marketing, advertising algorithm), prediction algorithm (time-series forecasting, load forecasting, sales forecasts, ETA estimate fault prediction, etc.) is preferred;
4. Strong desire for active learning, passionate to try new things instead of standing still.
5. Fintech working experience desirable
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'