Mandarin and Cantonese-speaking VIP Customer Service (shift work)
A leading name in VIP lifestyle management & travel services is looking for passionate, motivated and resourceful individuals to join their fast-growing Chinese services team, based in London (their global home base).
DAYS/HOURS: Shift pattern 2pm-11pm Mon-Sun (with one weekend day per week)
TYPE: Permanent, full-time (part-time, 20hrs per week also available if you prefer)
LOCATION: Central London (Euston area)
Working in the front line Customer Service Ambassador team, your ultimate purpose is to deliver exceptional customer service to ensure VIP members have the best experience each time they call.
You will handle a high volume of calls and need to engage with the customer to understand their needs, interests and requirements - in order to connect the member with the appropriate department or specialist.
You will be highly knowledgeable about the full range of services offered, and will use your superb communications skills to speak to members in a way that is beneficial for the member and sustainable for the business.
- Upbeat and energetic individual; passionate about very high-quality customer service
- Experience working in customer service, handling a high volume of inbound calls
- Passionate about getting to know customers better; understand their needs, interests and requirements
- Initiative and creativity to best meet the needs of customers
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to build a relationship and gain the trust of clients
- Can work independently and perform well, with very little supervision
- Exceptional verbal and interpersonal skills when dealing with customers, working in a calm and professional manner at all times
- A genuine enthusiasm to work to a very high standard, with an emphasis for detail and follow-up
- Dedication to customer satisfaction and a willingness to do what it takes to get any job done
- Excellent computer skills
Additional skills (strongly preferred, but not necessarily essential)
- Fluency in Cantonese and Mandarin (in addition to English)
- Fluency in Japanese preferred but not essential
Keywords: VIP, luxury, concierge service, Mandarin, Cantonese, customer service
If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 2 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs.
- Concierge Services
- Customer Service
- Customer Services