We are looking for Manager Credit Admin for one of our Clients to join their growing team in their main branch in Central London.Our client is an International Public Sector banking and financial services company.
Management of Loans & Advances and Bank Guarantees
- Administration of all transactions related to Syndication,Bilateral and retail accounts on day to day basis.
- Once the process of documentation is complete to arrange for loading of limits and disbursement of facilities.
- Disbursement and diarising the repayment/instalment/interest of all syndicated, Bilateral and retail Loans.
- The issuance/amendment/Checking & signing of Bank Guarantees.
- Monitoring of Interest, Instalments, processing Fee, and Legal Charges. Application of Interest in the loan accounts.
- Preparation of all weekly, monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and annual returns & its timely submission to appropriate authority.
- To prepare information required by different departments, as and when required
- General communication with clients through email, telephone and letters.
- Authorising payments for credit customers.
- Ensuring proper reporting of cash flows to TSD on a daily basis.
- Assisting other departments in reconciliation of nostro and other office accounts.
- Liasing with other departments viz. Operations, Accounts, Treasury, TSD, Trade,Mid - Office etc.
- Review /renewal of retail credit and corporate credit loans.
- Follow up for Guarantee Commission fees and processing fees.
- Maintenance of master list pertaining to all accounts in the Credit department.
- Independent check of all pre disbursement formalities for all loans.
- Ensuring smooth operations of the department. Overseeing the work of the other team members. Authorising payments in loan accounts.
- Verifying and authorising entries in Finacle.
- Ensuring veracity of the information input into Finacle.
- Issuance and management of Bank Guarantees.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and resolving issues that may crop up from time to time.
- Ensuring accuracy and periodicity of reports and returns relating to the department.
- Sound knowledge of loans & advances and bank guarantees.
- Sound knowledge of Finacle operations and MS Word and Excel.
- Working knowledge of Bloomberg / Reuters
If you feel you are suitable for the role, 'Apply' immediately.
- Credit administration
- Loans and advances
- Bank Quarantees