Management Development Trainer, Chatham, Kent
Up to £50k
Our client, a leader in the savings and mortgages field are recruiting for an experienced Management Development Trainer to design and deliver management workshops, training courses and produce supporting documentation to help develop and guide all management in both regulatory and behavioural areas.
Main duties will include: -
- Design and deliver a suite of regulatory and behavioural Line Management training workshops across the Group to deliver against the agreed training schedule.
- Partner with stakeholders from across the Group to support the ongoing commitment to programmes which enable the mobilisation of a competent workforce and ongoing maintenance of competence thereafter.
- Contribute to the design and version control of evolving content, training manuals, multimedia visual aids, training activities and other educational materials.
- Provide Coaching Skills development to a diverse range of Line Managers in terms of subject matter expertise and capability levels.
- Plan and contribute to a variety of blended learning activities, including classroom training, meetings, conferences and workshops.
- Ensure and driving a consistent culture of excellence through all training interactions.
- Produce and utilise innovative learning material that raises motivation and self-esteem ensuring all learning styles are supported.
The successful candidates focus will have been the design element relating to training workshops/courses. Whilst you do need to be a competent trainer, our client needs a creative personality to think outside of the box when it comes to delivering the training sessions.