Globe Locums Ltd, the UK’s medical recruitment agency run by clinicians for clinicians, have the following Management Accounts / Assistant Financial Controller role at our London, Holborn office.
- Managing Accounts Payable function (including Payroll Manager, Payroll Assistant, staff appraisals, all locum related payroll matters and entry of associated journals).
- Completing weekly bank reconciliation for the company current account (including entry of transactions).
- Completing monthly company credit card account reconciliation (including entry of transactions).
- Maintenance of general supplier ledger (including entry of invoices, saving invoices, payments, remittances and supplier management).
- Maintenance of monthly schedules for company accruals (locum revenue, locum cost and general supplier ledger), prepayments, fixed assets (two asset pools), trial balance and all associated journal entries.
- Prepare and present monthly management accounts and departmental figures (including profit and loss analysis and company cost review).
- Review office-based expenditure with Office Manager.
- Submission of the monthly declaration to True Potential (for staff pensions).
- Completion of monthly staff payroll (including starter and leaver review with Human Resources Executive, payment entries, payment and payslips).
- Process staff expense claims every two weeks (including entry of transactions, payments and remittances).
- Submission of returns to HMRC (including VAT, Employment Intermediaries, EPS/FPS and P11D).
- Payment of all tax liabilities to HMRC.
- Completion of monthly external framework declarations for Crown Commercial Service, HealthTrust Europe and Collaborative Procurement Partnership (to be reviewed and submitted by Finance Director).
- Liaise with external auditors to ensure the audit of annual statutory financial statements is completed.
- Send Privacy Notices to all new candidates every two weeks and report to the Data Protection Officer on all GDPR related matters.
To be successful in the role you will:
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Be an experienced user of Sage 200 (ideally)
- Have experience in consolidation of group accounts (desirable)
- Have strong balance sheet reconciliation and cash flow forecasting experience
- Have a proven track record in successfully managing a small team
- Come from a recruitment agency background- this would be amazing!
Globe Locums was formed in 2011 and is one of the UK’s fastest-growing Healthcare Recruitment Agencies ranked 11th in the Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 for 2016. From our headquarters in central London's we provide temporary and permanent jobs to healthcare professionals in the UK, Ireland, Australia and New Zealand. We also work closely with hospitals and private healthcare providers in the UK and overseas to fulfil their recruitment needs. We are on the government backed UK national frameworks (CCS, HTE & the CPP) which gives us preferential access to jobs all over the UK, across a variety of healthcare professions. We are also preferred supplier to an array of private sector and NHS hospitals in London and the wider UK market.
- Accounts Payable
- Bank Reconciliation
- Financial Statements
- Management Accounts
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'