Management Accountant CIMA, ACCA, Part Qualified - Qualified / Retail Sector / North Manchester Location / Excellent Salary + Benefits Package / Permanent Role
NC Associates are looking to recruit an experienced Management Accountant to work for an international retail organisation based in North Manchester. This is an excellent opportunity for a Management Accountant to build on their existing experience within a Global brand. Reporting directly into the international Finance Manager you will be tasked with the following
- Support the finance manager in the production of monthly management accounts for the European markets.
- Accounting responsibility for key cost lines.
- Drive for efficiencies across the international business by spotting cost trends and best working practices.
- Develop International payroll analysis reporting with the assistance of in country finance teams.
- Assist in the preparation of rolling forecasts.
- Adhere to group reporting deadlines.
- Ensure a consistent reporting \ analytical approach is applied to all countries.
- Ad hoc analysis to support the country finance managers.
Essential Experience Required
- Qualified (Desirable) Part Qualified CIMA/ ACA/ ACCA accountant.
- Experience of management accounting essential.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal required.
- Strong analytical skills required in order to investigate, understand and explain variances and overall international business performance.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint.
- Experience of Oracle Financials useful (though training will be provided).
- Retail experience desirable
What's on Offer?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a market leading organisation which can build on your experience whilst giving you the right opportunity to develop, you will also receive a market leading salary and benefits package with excellent working conditions. For further information please send your CV to Wayne Caunce at NC Associates or call 0161-711-0816 / 07879-626-501
- Balance Sheet
- Management Accounts
- Microsoft Excel
- Vat Returns
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job