• Preparation of monthly balance sheet reconciliations, to an auditable standard (including intercompany reconciliations);
• Preparation of month end management accounts;
• Monthly review and accurate posting of recurring and non-recurring monthly journals;
• Prepare monthly reporting for UK ExCom;
• Manage UK group recharges;
• Support the analyst team in budget, forecast and other adhoc duties as required;
• Ensure that all fixed assets are correctly accounted for and capitalised in line with group policy;
• Support sites in the understanding of financial systems and processes, particularly in respect of purchase processing and training on the use of the PO/PR system;
• Support audit of the UK group and preparation of statutory accounts as required;
• Preparation of the annual corporation tax packs and responding to tax advisors queries and requests;
• Analysis and explaining the variances from the weekly forecast to the month end results
• Other adhoc duties as required.
• Interpersonal skills (ability to interact and empathize with the rest of the organisation)
• Hands-on attitude;
• Systems aptitude (SAP literate) and Excel expert;
• Highly motivated individual that works well in a team environment;
• Demonstrated ability to partner with counterparts in other key functional disciplines.
• Proven relationship development skills
• Unquestioned integrity, values, ethics, and trustworthiness.
• Experience within industry including monthly management accounting and analysis, preparation of statutory accounts.
• Previous experience in a similar role;
• SAGE experience
• Excel expert
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job