Teaching Personnel are recruiting for a male SEN / behaviour support teaching assistants to work with a vulnerable young person in a new SEN school in Exeter.
The ideal candidate:
- May have experience of working with children in the classroom environment.
- May be experienced in managing difficult behaviour or special educational needs.
- Will be enthusiastic and willing to be 'hands on' in and out of the classroom.
- Will have a clean, full driving licence and access to a car to use daily.
What we can offer you:
- An opportunity for a rewarding yet challenging position in Exeter.
- Opportunities for continual professional development (CPD).
- A personal, friendly consultant in Exeter to help you through our application process.
- Competitive pay: £60 per day.
All applicants need to be male because of health and professional advice given regarding the vulnerable child that needs support. In order to work for Teaching Personnel and clear our vetting process, you must have a Child Workforce DBS subscribed to the Update Service. Full assistance will be provided should you need to apply for a new check, at a standard cost of £44, plus an annual subscription fee of £13 for the Update Service.
If you hold experience working with children or young people and want take the next step in building a career in an exciting and rewarding area of education, please contact Jacob on or email your CV to Teaching Personnel Exeter. We look forward to hearing from you!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualification and training for this role. For teacher roles, we require a formally recognised teaching qualification. For Support staff our minimum requirement is GCSE English & Maths (A-C) or equivalent.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.