Male Learning Disabilities and Autism Support Workers - Bradford
Hours -Monday - Wednesday( 8am - 7pm), Thursday - Friday (8am -8pm) and Saturday (11am - 7pm)
Pay Rate - £10 per hour
Pulse Community Healthcare are currently recruiting for a highly competent and experienced suppport worker to join our team working with our client that has a diagnosis of Learning Disabilities, ASD and behaviours that may challenge.
Do you have experience with working with individuals that have been diagnosed with Learning Disabilities and/ or Autism? Pulse Community Healthcare is recruiting for support workers who can join us in supporting our male client. Our client can sometimes display behaviours of concern, therefore support workers who can be consistent and understanding would be ideal. The successful support workers will aid our client in his day to day life such as accessing the community.
In order to support you with the unique demands of this package we provide a range of outstanding specialist training which will include; bespoke restraint and breakaway training, bespoke Autism training and Positive Behavioural Support.
As a Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
• Access rotas and other information online
• A dedicated case manager and 24/7 clinical support
• Carer recognition
• Personal development and career opportunities
• Variety of work placements
• £200 joining bonus*
• Free mandatory training with full induction and competency sign off
The ideal support worker will have:
• A NVQ level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent is preferred but not essential
• UK paid experience in Health and Social Care
• Ability to use own initiative and work as part of wider team
• A good understanding of professional boundaries
• Knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
If you love working in social care and are interested in joining our team, please apply now, enclosing an up to date copy of your CV.
All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
*Terms and conditions apply
- Learning Disabilities
- Challenging Environment
- Support Workers