* Responsible for own health and safety & raising any safety concerns
* Working closely with production technicians on improvements projects.
* Ensuring Keys spares are kept up to date
* Responsible for COSSH & Risk assessments for the Preventive Maintenance area
* Running production equipment for 2 hours a day
* Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills.
* Previous experience utilizing lean manufacturing tools and concepts.
* Track record of effectively develop, coach,empower,inspire and motivating to hers.
* Strong decision making skills and accountability
* Has been working in Engineering / Maintenance environment for the last 5 years
* Apprenticeship served Engineer with extensive experience in TPM activities
* Experienced in various types of preventative maintenance systems
* Experience on all types of Toolroom machines would be an advantage
* Understanding of electrical & electronic equipment would be an advantage
* Good knowledge of pneumatics & cam driven machines
* Able to work under pressure and too tight time scales
* Be physically fit and agile
* Logical thinker and planner
* Have experience in shop floor support and problem solving
Working hours are:
Nights: 10.00pm - 6.00am Monday - Friday
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job