Maintenance technician / engineer required for a profitable manufacturing company who has recently invested c£4M in improving engineering efficiency. The organisation is a world leader in their field and is a very stable employer. Over the last ten years, the business has invested more than £100M into their South Wales manufacturing site. An excellent time to join, as the business is very optimistic about future growth potential and profitability.
As the mechanical maintenance technician / engineer you will work with a large team of engineers / technicians helping to keep manufacturing and engineering process running smoothly. Duties will include:
- Repairing, adjusting, and maintaining production equipment.
- Responding to emergencies, break-downs, malfunctions, and other operating problems to minimise disruptions to manufacturing processes.
- Implementing an established maintenance programme.
- Maintaining detailed maintenance / engineering records so that recurring problems with machinery, equipment, or parts can be solved.
To be a successful mechanical maintenance technician engineer you will have the following skills and experience:
- Time served mechanical engineering apprenticeship.
- Experience of maintenance gained within the manufacturing industry.
- Good awareness of health and safety.
- A passion for maintenance engineering.
In return, the mechanical maintenance technician / engineer will receive a salary of £30,000 - £33,000 per annum, pension, healthcare. Working a 4 on 4 off shift pattern (2 days, 2 nights - 12 hour shifts)
If you wish to considered for this manufacturing / engineering role, then please click the apply button.
If you apply and your CV is of interest the consultant will call you if they cannot reach you, they will email and text you requesting that you call them back. YOU MUST return this call otherwise your application cannot progress!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job