MAINTENANCE TEAM LEADER
This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified and experienced Maintenance Engineer to join an established and growing Building Maintenance company in central London as a Maintenance Team Leader.
Maintenance Team Leader Duties & Responsibilities:
- Working as a team leader on a static site in central London
- Carry out Planned Maintenance across the site: Emergency Light/Fire Alarm Tests PPM's
- Respond to more reactive issues and offer advice and repairs to faulty equipment.
- Carry out minor installations for power and lighting
- Maintenance to buildings Lighting, Power, UPS, single and Three Phase, Motors/Pumps etc
- Good knowledge of HVAC and BMS
- Working as part of the out of hours on call rota (Approx 1 in 5/6)
- General maintenance across the site: minor fabric repairs and plumbing issues from time to time
Maintenance Team Leader Skills and Qualifications:
- Qualified in trade: Mechanical or Electrical to NVQ Level 2/3 or equivalent.
- Ipaf/Pasma training
- Legionella/L8 Ideal but not essential
- 2+ Years experience at a Team Leader or Supervisory capacity
Maintenance Team Leader Salary & Benefits:
- Up to £40,000 + Travel Expenses for Zones 1 & 2 provided
- 22 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
- Hours: Monday to Friday 08:30 to 17:00
- After probation period: Pension Scheme/Life Assurance and Health Care Schemes available
So if you are an experienced Maintenance Engineer and would like to progress in your career as a Maintenance Team Leader, send in your CV today!
- Building Maintenance
- Team Leader