Location; Falmer (Sussex)
Monday to Friday - 40 hours
Static Site- Vehicle provided whilst onsite
Salary up to £33,000 per annum
Working for a leading Multi-National Facilities Maintenance company on an exciting Public Sector contract based in East Sussex, looking for an experienced Maintenance Supervisor to manage a small trade's team across the campus, responsible for the statutory compliance of a number of buildings within the Estate, as well as managing reactive workloads through the efficient use of self-delivery and subcontractors.
Duties requested of a Maintenance Supervisor
- Ensure statutory and contractual compliance for a portfolio of buildings
- Responsible for onsite management of maintenance and reactive works using a team of specialist engineers
- Ensuring that productivity levels are known and managed.
- Supervision of contractor activity on site ensuring all works carried out are covered by a safe system of work.
- Delivery of toolbox talks as required.
- Escorting of visitors and contractors as and when required.
- Completion and management of site logbooks
- Undertake quality audit of works in progress and completed
- Engineer cover as and when required
- Form part of an out of hours call out facility (1 in 5 rota)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job