Engineering Planner / Maintenance Planner
My client is a globally recognised household brand name with a well established business in the UK. Over the last few years this company has diversified its portfolio and is now a major player in multiple categories with significant forecast growth and exceptional capital investment nationwide. They are looking for an Engineering Maintenance Planner for their site in Derby.
Will involve the planning and preparing of engineering tasks in an efficient and timely manner using the SAP Maintenance system.
- Produce regular Maintenance plans for varied timescales and develop improvements supported by reviews of procedures
- Ensure all requests are logged correctly and compliant with deadlines set
- Monitor and report the status of current engineering activities and requirements
- Ensure all maintenance is record through the SAP system
- Ensure all tasks are carried out with the correct support of Risk and Method Assessments
- Provide Engineering records for internal and external audits
- Liaise with Production Planner and management
- 2-3 years experience within a similar position
- Previous experience within an FMCG environment
- Knowledge of SAP is highly beneficial