This is an opportunity for an experienced Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer/ Electrically Biased to join a leading UPVC Recycling company based in Wellingborough to undertake breakdown and preventative maintenance on plant machinery.
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer Role Benefits:
- £30,000 - £40,000 starting salary (depending on experience) working 07:30 to 17:00 Monday to Friday, with a 1 in 5 on call rota (paid extra)
- Paid holiday 20 days + Bank Holidays.
- Company pension
- Overtime available
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer Role Description
- In this role you will be responsible for both Reactive & Preventative Maintenance on plant and machinery as part of a welcoming team within this recycling environment.
- You will carry out Electrical and Mechanical fault finding and repair on machinery including hydraulic and pneumatic equipment. Conveyors, elevators and process equipment
- Joining an existing Maintenance team, this is an integral role to ensure minimal downtime and continuous improvement.
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer Skills and Qualifications
Successful candidates will ideally hold a recognised Time served Apprenticeship, supported by Engineering qualifications such as NVQ3/HNC or City & Guilds.
I would be keen to hear from Multi skilled Maintenance Engineers who have experience supporting machinery in a Heavy Industrial and /or Manufacturing environment.
You will ideally hold Electrical and Mechanical abilities including fault finding on PLCs,Siemens S7, this is not essential as the successful candidate will be given training, I would like the candidate to have an interest in learning basic PLC skills, and have good fault finding capabilities with process control panels.
If you hold good communication skills, are flexible, able to work independently, and are a team player then we would love to hear from you.
In return you will joining a market leader in their field at an exciting time of growth. In return for your commitment, this Organisation offers a stable and secure career and the opportunity for further development.
If this sounds like you apply today.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'