FOOD MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY
MARKET DRAYTON - SHROPSHIRE
£44,000 per annum + Overtime + Pension + Life Assurance
4on4off (Rotating Days & Nights - 7-7)
Due to significant expansion, a Market leading food manufacturing company is seeking to bolster its Maintenance Engineering team with the addition of several Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineers.
Manufacturing food products from their site in Shropshire they supply into all of the major supermarkets. This opportunity offers great security and stability for the right candidate. With progressive training and development these roles also allow promotion in the longer term, whilst being supported by a friendly and welcoming team.
* Providing both Reactive & Planned Preventative Maintenance
* Maintaining a variety of Production Machinery including Conveyors, Packaging Equipment, Weighing Machinery, Bagging Machinery, Labelling Equipment & Ovens
* Fault Finding both Electrically & Mechanically
* Assisting in the Installation of new machinery.
* Reporting to the Engineering Shift Manager
Skills and Qualifications
* Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineering Experience
* Mechanical/Electrical Qualifications
* Fault Finding Ability both Electrically & Mechanically
* FMCG / Food Manufacturing Industry / Pharmaceuticals / Packaging Industry / Automotive / Heavy Engineering / ANY FAST PACED MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY
As a business our client is a market leader in food production and distribution across the whole of the UK. With an established list of clients this role provides a stable and secure opportunity for a motivated engineer.
In return for your commitment my client offers a stable and secure career for technically motivated engineers. If you feel this is of interest please send your CV to directly to Nick Stovold to or call for a confidential discussion on
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engineering
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'