JOB- Maintenance Engineer
LOCATION- East Sussex
SALARY- £25,000-£30,000 (dependant on experience)
My client manufactures bespoke equipment and they are looking for a MaintenanceEngineer, on a permanent basis, in the East Sussex area.
The Maintenance Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- BTEC /HNC /HND or something similar within Mechanical Engineering
- Background: from an engineering or maintenance background
- Strong Mechanical Bias
- Have an understanding of water cooling or pneumatic systems
- Experience with setting Manual Milling and Lathes machines would be a bonus
- Be able to work well individually as well as part of a team
- Have excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Be keen to develop with a company long term
The Maintenance Engineer role will involve:
- Working as part of a small team
- Assisting with the sub-system bench build and equipment testing
- Training will be given in certain areas where needed
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance
- Diagnosing faults
- Managing the budgets
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislations
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'