Our client based in Leamington Spa are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer to join their team in a permanent role.
Responsible to the Maintenance Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for troubleshooting and high level fault finding duties in order to maintain and enhance world class, fully automated production, process and front line packaging machinery.
You will assist with plant optimisation and performance within a genuine culture of continuous improvement. Ensuring that production targets are achieved on time, you will work to stringent cost and quality standards.
You will work with the factory planned maintenance system both developing and completing planned maintenance routines and to constantly monitor the effectiveness of the system.
- Experience as a Maintenance Engineer within a factory environment, ideally food
- An Electrically based Engineer with a strong mechanical skill set
- Engineering Qualifications
- Electrical Qualifications
- A knowledge of PLC would be desirable but not essential
- Basic workshop skills
- Experience in Refrigeration would be an advantage
- Able to fault find and rectify
- Able to prioritize in a complex, fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to train and learn new skills.
The ideal candidate will be taken on with the opportunity for progression.
- 3 shift operating rota; 20.45-05.00 / 04.45-13.00 / 12.45-21.00
- Working week runs from Sunday night through to Friday afternoon
Pay: Negotiable (salary will be dependant on experience)
This is a permanent position with an immediate start available.
The client requires CV from applying candidates and interviews may be requested for successful applicants
If you are interested and feel you would suit this role, please submit your CV by clicking 'Apply’.
- Fault Finding
- Maintenance Engineering