An established manufacturing company has an opening for a multi-skilled maintenance engineer to join their engineering team based near Banbury. The maintenance engineer will be involved in carrying out all site planned and reactive maintenance on industrial machinery. The company has a worldwide presence with over 10 manufacturing sites in the UK. This is an excellent time for a multi-skilled maintenance engineer to come on board and join a company that is currently experiencing unbeatable growth in their market.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- The maintenance engineer must have an engineering qualification
- Experience in carrying out routine planned and reactive maintenance
- Multi skilled role – the candidate can be either bias
- Need to have experience with Hydraulics, pneumatics, gearboxes, belts, bearings, chains etc
- Electrical fault finding on motors, inverters, relays, sensors, drives,
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Training and technical development
- Career progression in a growing company
- Excellent Benefits Package
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Progression
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
Tel: or Email:
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.