Maintenance Engineer - Monday to Friday!
My client is one of the market-leading FMCG companies within the local area They are currently looking to add a Maintenance Engineer to join their team. The successful candidate will benefit from an extremely attractive benefits package and working within a stable team and a successful company.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
· Engineer must have a recognised engineering qualification
· Engineer must be a quick thinker and ready for a challenge
- Engineering must have be driven to work hard
· Engineer must come from manufacturing background
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
· Working for a successful company
· Investment into the candidate as well as the company
· Opportunities for external training and development
· Very competitive basic salary and vast opportunities for overtime
Benefits: Great pension scheme, Benefits, training, development plans.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job