Maintenance Engineer - Mechanical Bias
Salary: £26,000 - £33,000
I am currently recruiting for a growing industrial manufacturer based in Kidderminster. The company are looking for a mechanically biased multi-skilled maintenance engineer to add to their expanding team. The company are growing year on year, with plans to expand further in the near future.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance engineer must have a recognised engineering qualification
- Maintenance engineer must be mechanically biased and also competent electrically
- Maintenance engineer must be a certified welder/fabricator
- Maintenance engineer must have a positive can-do attitude
The Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for an industry leading company
- Competitive salary package + benefits
- Opportunities for development
- DAYS ROLE!
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £33,000 OTE
Commutable: Kidderminster, Worcester, Wolverhampton, Redditch, Tenbury Wells.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Jordan Black;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job