- Our client is looking for a Maintenance Engineer with the following experience to support a North Sea offshore asset Transition to a new operator. This is a temporary role to the end of the year.
- Reporting to the Transition Management Maintenance Workstream Lead, the role will be office based in Aberdeen at the company’s premises.
- Seeking candidates with extensive relevant experience with solid maintenance work management and Maximo knowledge/experience.
Experience/Skills/Knowledge Required: -
- UKCS Operator (preferred)
- Enterprise asset Management
- Detailed knowledge and experience in requirements gathering, business analysis and business process design with Maximo Projects
- Expert/Advisor/Practitioner level experience in the ’Work Management’, process capable of analysing current process
- Advanced level experience in the Materials Management, Procurement and Activity Planning processes
- Detailed knowledge of Maximo - Super User Level, practitioner & Trainer
- Experience in design and deployment of Maximo CMMS
- Experience in change management and Maximo user training