The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining machinery both mechanically and electrically throughout the site taking a proactive approach to preventative maintenance as well as reactive day to day maintenance keeping the efficiencies and output to meet the demands of the business.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Apprentice trained, BTEC or Degree qualified
- Worked in a fast paced industries with a broad knowledge of Machinery
- Awareness of Health and safety legislations and practices
- PLC fault finding is advantageous
- Previously worked in a PPM/TPM environment
- The ability to work in a small team with a proactive approach.
- The following candidate should be computer and SAP literate.
Working a 4-shift pattern 6-2, 2-10, 10-6 and a days-based shift. This role is paying £37,000 + overtime and pension and a other perks.
This is great opportunity to work for a successful local fast paced automotive business, if you want to discuss this position in more detail, please call Ben Porter at Elevation Recruitment Group on .
Elevation Recruitment Group's Engineering division work with a vast range of businesses across Yorkshire and Humberside, Lincolnshire and East Midlands regions. For this role and other similar Maintenance and Reliability positions, visit www.elevationrecruitmentgroup.com.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job