Great career opportunity for an electrically qualified multi skilled Maintenance Engineer to be based at a state of the art logistics site in Dersbyshire offering continuous growth and development.
Seeking a qualified Maintenance Engineer, Electrically apprenticeship trained is desirably although a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer with strong electrical skills would also be considered.
Experience of Siemens S7 PLC fault diagnostics a distinct advantage.
Working continental shifts, 12 hours, days and nights.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Required to work on a continental shift pattern (days and nights).
- Mechanical and Electrical skills
- Reading Electrical schematics
- Maintain and repair on a variety of controls systems including Siemens S7, HMI’s
- Conveying systems - Tote and Pallet conveyors
- Automatic Storage and Retrieval Systems - Crane Systems, Carousel Systems advantageous.
- Other associated Material Handling Equipment MHE systems; Goods lifts, Elevators, Stackers, Palletisers, Paternosters etc.
- Pension scheme
- Child care vouchers
- 2 weekends off per month and either 4 or 5 days off at a time when off shift
- Recognised apprenticeship.
- Minimum NVQ level 3, or ONC / OND or HNC / HND level qualification in an appropriate engineering discipline.
- Siemens S7 fault finding skills
- Qualified to IEE Wiring Regulations 16th Edition.
- Qualified to IEE Wiring Regulations 17th Edition.
- Health & Safety qualifications
- Other PLC and controls training courses
If you are a qualified experienced Maintenance Engineer / Technician looking for a new opportunity please email your CV to Wagstaff Recruitment. For further information on this position please contact Narelle Price or email at Wagstaff Recruitment directly.
Wagstaff Recruitment offers a dedicated and individual recruitment service for professional candidates seeking new opportunities within the manufacturing industry, please visit our website to view current opportunities and review testimonials on our service.